Event Detailer (Day of Staff)
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with organizing and packing event day materials and supplies
- Assist with unloading and organizing event day materials and supplies at the venue
- Assist with setting up signage, registration desk, place settings, folding linens, décor, stuffing sponsor materials, etc.
- Assist at the registration desk; providing attendees with their name badges, taking payments, supplying event material
- Interface with guests and attendees of the event, offering help and answering any questions
- Assist in the breakdown and loading of event materials and supplies
- Professional verbal skills
- Organizational aptitude
- Computer skills – Internet, Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Leadership skills
WANT TO APPLY?
Interested in part-time event staff opportunities or internships? Email cover letters and resumes to Info@SeamlessEventsInc.com.